Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Armand.... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=22845)

Bliz 04-15-2005 11:50 AM

Armand....

Please let me know when you would like to get out for some bass!

RI Popper 04-15-2005 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bliz
Where are the grommets?...

Grommets? What are grommets? I never heard of them. Can I get them via mail order? you know you can get almost anything mail order! :jump1: :biglaugh: This was my first trip to see the Ghost of Agawam. What a big time saver Al shared with me. I'm sure glad he was willing to share some lure building techniques.

Maybe even I can make a good looking lure now? :hs: I said maybe. :huh: well I'll let you get back to your catalog Don. LOL

Armand

RI Popper 04-15-2005 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bliz
I sure hope the Tips & tips and tools Al gave you were helpful!

I owe you for the "bride" comment... you gave the right ammo to the wrong guy!... :eek:

Now you owe me a dozen!...

Ohhh yeah by the way speaking of a dozen? Would you like fluke rigs, Tube rigs, cod jigs, or wood? :angel:

JohnR 04-16-2005 08:35 AM

Sorry guys - Scuppers bound. Your desire to speak in code has resulted in a trip on the swirlie.... :huh: :call:
It has little to do with "fishing" and sounds more like the "Part B hardener" of an e-mail resin... :bl:

And Bliz - I believe the "wood is good... and plastic is fantastic!... " was used a couple years ago by Got Stripers :rotf3:

Bliz 04-16-2005 11:02 AM

I sure don't know what's going on lately, but Armand, Al and I had a blast yesterday while Armand was at Al's house.

Al was helping Armand with paint, grommets, and wire...

We all had a blast poking fun at each other...

If anyone is offended by that, I don't know what to say.

I will pull all posts so that nobody else gets offended.

As Rodney King once said...

"Can't we all just get along"?...

JohnR 04-16-2005 11:35 AM

See your PM. I think moving it to Scuppers was a little less serious than you might have imagined...

RI Popper 04-16-2005 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR
Sorry guys - Scuppers bound. Your desire to speak in code has resulted in a trip on the swirlie.... :huh: :call:
It has little to do with "fishing" and sounds more like the "Part B hardener" of an e-mail resin... :bl:

And Bliz - I believe the "wood is good... and plastic is fantastic!... " was used a couple years ago by Got Stripers :rotf3:

Oh boy, Do I detention? I'll have to tell mom to pick me up late :) Scuppers hall again :crying:

Blizzzzzzzz, you do some fancy editing. and your right, It was fun joking with you and al. He's a riot. and extremely helpful.

I told him because of the tear in my sholder (rotator kuff) that I can't tie the way I used too because it was too painful. so he provided me with a tool that made it easier and even faster :boots: :boots:
now I have faith inhumanity lol.

Armand

fishaholic18 04-17-2005 12:02 AM

Quote:

See your PM. I think moving it to Scuppers was a little less serious than you might have imagined...

]
I think John was more than fair. :tm:

mrmacey 04-17-2005 03:01 AM

Bliz and Armand

Allways stirring up the pot you boys need to calm down LOL! ;)

JohnR 04-17-2005 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RI Popper
Oh boy, Do I detention? I'll have to tell mom to pick me up late :) Scuppers hall again :crying:

Blizzzzzzzz, you do some fancy editing. and your right, It was fun joking with you and al. He's a riot. and extremely helpful.

I told him because of the tear in my sholder (rotator kuff) that I can't tie the way I used too because it was too painful. so he provided me with a tool that made it easier and even faster :boots: :boots:
now I have faith inhumanity lol.

Armand

Armand - you're probably a conspiracy guy too aren't you.... This was pretty low key - just made no sense on the main forum. I'm sorry if you have a problem with that or if you see spies around the corner. Just a simple move of a NON fishing topic from the FISHING board. One of three moved this weekend...

RI Popper 04-17-2005 01:46 PM

WOWzers batman, words like conspiracy, spies, etc.. I have no idea where any of this is coming from. It's not fishing related, it's a couple of laughs between friends and everyone is having kittens for nothing. Your right to put it in scupper or maybe even Old pharts sections.

As far as stirring up a pot, Only pot that needs to be stirred or is being stirred is the Clam Chowder I'm making (OOOPs don't forget to over-react everyone and tell clammer I mentioned the word clam or I may need to get another insurance agent!!! :whackin: LOL and I thought I was crazy. Rodny needs to make another video.

With love
Armand

RI Popper 04-17-2005 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmacey
Allways stirring up the pot you boys need to calm down LOL! ;)

Mr Macey my fine friend, Your a great guy and I would really enjoy fishing together again. Where in the world is the idea that all this is anything more than fun coming from? tell me who got upset so I can reassure them this was only some joking between friends. because I'd hate to see anyone get hurt or burdened because they tried to read something in english that was written in french.

;) Armand oui oui

JohnR 04-17-2005 01:52 PM

Again, wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it....

I am now d o n e on this thread.... TYVM

:doh:

RI Popper 04-17-2005 02:07 PM

Quote:

Again, wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it....

I am now d o n e on this thread.... TYVM

:doh:

John, if you find someone whod is a consiracy believer, send him to washington (where they can find the man on the grassy knoll), because the soil is to shallow over here for him. :rotf2: If I ever thought this was a big deal I'd have to re-asses my sanity. you keep up the good work putting the joke threads where they belong.

:) Armand

Clammer 04-18-2005 12:56 AM

Armand ==ya can eat me just don,t boil me :uhoh:

:wavey: :jump1:

RI Popper 04-18-2005 09:52 AM

Hey pal those aluminum boats are like giant chowda pans :spin: :eek:

Clammer 04-18-2005 11:55 AM

OH OH /I thought the tin was hot /// :gf:

fishweewee 04-18-2005 02:32 PM

Don and I are going club-hopping near Fenway and thumb our noses at the DJ's. We're gonna get decked out in our leather bondage/S&M outfits.

Don, do you want to be the dog on the leash with the spiky collar or do you want to take me for a walk? :lasso: