Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Favorite Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Symptoms... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=42749)

Sweetieface 08-15-2003 09:58 AM

Well, *I* thought it was funny.
You said: what else? After blow up man and woman dolls... that was an answer.

You guys are in rare form today.

mrmacey 08-15-2003 10:02 AM

heres one

1 Attachment(s)
you might be interested in :D

Sweetieface 08-15-2003 10:12 AM

THAT is hysterical!!!

Iwannakeeper 08-15-2003 10:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
As long we are shooting for weird blow-up dolls.

Notaro 08-16-2003 10:21 PM

damn, :err: :shocked: u guys are pretty most sickest people, u know? if i ever fish with any of you, i have an request for y'all... please do not blow me up in my rear while im plugging in the water. and i better not to see the bubbles on the surface...:p

UserRemoved1 08-17-2003 05:46 AM

mmmmmm aliens! Now ya in MY league :D

I haven't looked at this thread in weeks...and come to see this stuff. YOUZE GUYZ ARE SICKOS

:D

I like it :smash: :smash:

see ya in a few more months

JohnR 08-18-2003 09:16 PM

You are all a bunch of freaks :rollem: :wall: - you too Notaro. We've gone from Pancreas and Spleen issues to Saudi Arabian (or New Hampshire) Sex Toys and whenever this thread deveates to the deviants it's usually after a Notaro ""$500 for a lost snausage"", ""snadsspikes"" (OK, that was a tYpO) , or theraputic swinging & swapping for married couples (and I'm guessin' you haven't had a wife to swap, swing, or any of the other associated stuff without paying for it - but I digress...) - that was kinda sortofa joke .

Notaro - no doubt you need to explore your sexual fantasies but unless it's with a big fat striped gal with golden eyes and a spiny back you might with to play Magellan in Tights somewhere else :laughs: . Persoanlly the slightest hint of FEB being spread amongst the "Swappers" at the Somerville Holiday Inn :bshake: is not something I want to read here.

SweetieFace - how many marriage proposals do you think you'll get here :D

Again, this is the dark corner of a fishing site :yak5: - so let's still have fun here but keep the Inflate-A-Dates to a minimum please - never know when zipperheads 8 year old daughter is looking over his shoulder :eek5:

mrmacey 08-18-2003 11:18 PM

too

funny!!!:D

NilsC 08-19-2003 08:52 AM

and going strong. :D

CDC need to link to this tread to show how fast FEB can get out of control when the spleen is involved:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MountainBreeze 08-19-2003 08:58 AM

HEY!!! What is this green "stuff" growin' under my toe nail??? :yak:

Has Notaro been in the CT surf??? :smash:

Sweetieface 08-19-2003 10:36 AM

John, I'm holding out for 10.

Let this thread be a lesson to the rest of ya: What happens when good FEB's go bad!

Notaro 08-19-2003 05:05 PM

We gotta tone this thread down. We don't want make ourselves look bad...

Mtbrz1, I have not been to CT surf.

mrmacey 08-19-2003 09:39 PM

whats a

feb!!!:confused:

Notaro 08-19-2003 10:25 PM

did you read from the beginning, mrmacy?

Notaro 08-20-2003 10:36 AM

Aye Carmbra!:rolleyes:

Sweetieface 08-20-2003 10:42 AM

Mr Macey,
You fail to remember that you put up a picture of a doll and said something to the effect of: Been There, Done that....

I thought (ha ha) the next doll you could move on to (after the boy and girl dolls) would be something a bit more ...creative. Hence the lamb.

Then all h3ll broke loose and the room thinks I'm some sort of freak!

I give up.

And I do NOT get people into trouble!

Oh, and FEB = Flesh Eatin' Bacteria! - or "February", depending on who's looking at it.

chris L 08-20-2003 11:02 AM

im ascared of fish and beautiful womans ! Im trying to get past it ( sure is fun ) but I dont know how well Im doing .

you are all nuts ( take it from some one who resembles that remark ) ! Im a lune , Im crazy and Im infected with LOVE !
take off those black shoes and white socks ginger .

Notaro 08-20-2003 11:08 AM

I hate pork, spiders, and bugs. They are disgusting. Pork is disgusting to eat. I don't like the taste. Every time I enter my dad's work (he's a butcher), I tend to stand in front of his store.

Rappin Mikey 08-20-2003 11:37 AM

Many times phobias can arise from simply pairing two unrelated stimuli to cause a wanted response. For example, if I was to make an extremely loud and startling noise behind Notaro everytime he had a sip of Smirnknoff ice. Eventually he would associate the unpleasant noise to the refereshing, ever smooth, Smirknoff. Many times the assosiation can be so strong that a phobia could manifest.

Sweetieface 08-20-2003 12:51 PM

Thanks Dr. Mikey.

And Mr. Macey, I am calm. I was saying it more Matter-of-factly than in a mad way. THATS the problem with internet, you can't hear tone of voice....
for instance, if I could hear Chris L while he said what he just said above, I think it might sound something like a circus merry-go-round or a clown car tune....

and maybe at that circus there would be lots of BALLOONS!!!!!

Iwannakeeper 08-20-2003 01:05 PM

hmmmmm....you were called mrMacey in grade school....maybe a problem stems from that.

me - I am scared of spiders, any spider bigger than a dime scares the crap out of me.

Sweetieface 08-20-2003 01:07 PM

I gotta go with you on that one. If it has more legs than me and is not a dog or other household pet, I'm not a fan. If it can crawl across the ceiling, scamper faster than me, or go unnoticed on my pillow (shudder) I'm chasing it with my shoe.
UNLESS its a spider big enough to either leave guts on the wall, or if it looks like something that will either crack when I hit it or pop.

chris L 08-20-2003 01:40 PM

Im dizzy from going around and round could some one turn it off .

bring in the clowns !!!
The Eight Clown Commandments

I will keep my acts, performance and behavior in good taste while I am in costume and makeup. I will remember at all times that I have been accepted as a member of the clown club only to provide others, principally children, with clean clown comedy entertainment. I will remember that a good clown entertains others by making fun of himself or herself and not at the expense or embarrassment of others.

I will learn to apply my makeup in a professional manner. I will provide my own costume. I will carry out my appearance and assignment for the entertainment of others and not for personal gain or personal publicity when performing for either the International club or alley events. I will always try to remain anonymous while in makeup and costume as a clown, though there may be circumstances when it is not reasonably possible to do so.

I will neither drink alcoholic beverages nor smoke while in makeup or clown costume. Also, I will not drink alcoholic beverages prior to any clown appearances. I will conduct myself as a gentleman/lady, never interfering with other acts, events, spectators, or individuals. I will not become involved in or tolerate sexual harassment or discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any protected status.

I will remove my makeup and change into my street clothes as soon as possible following my appearance, so that I cannot be associated with any incident that may be detrimental to the good name of clowning. I will conduct myself as a gentleman/lady at all times.

While on appearance in makeup and costume, I will carry out the directives of the producer or his designated deputies. I will abide by all performance rules without complaint in public.

I will do my very best to maintain the best clown standards of makeup, costuming, properties, and comedy.

I will appear in as many clown shows as I possibly can.

I will be committed to providing an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment for clowns of all ages to share ideas and learn about the art of clowning.

NilsC 08-20-2003 02:06 PM

I for one are uncomfortable around clown(s)
:D
Scary

... spiders are high in protein, taste like chicken
:cool:

chris L 08-20-2003 02:19 PM

hey Nils we seemed to get along when we met at King Cove . I take it you dont like the movie killer klowns from outer space or the insane clown Posse or john wayne gacy ( the killer clown ) . I know many people that dislike clowns . I will have to make sure I dont wear my clown makeup when I attend flings/legs/getto gethers

Notaro 08-20-2003 09:30 PM

MrMacy, go back to your spot for a cool down...:smash: :D

BigBo 08-20-2003 11:06 PM

Not afraid of clowns, I just don't like them. When I was a kid, my brother and I went on the Bozo the Clown show on TV. I didn't want to go, but my mother insisted it would be fun.
Well, Bozo got in my face and I ripped his red bulb nose off right his face there on live TV. They weren't too happy with me. Neither was Bozo.

mrmacey 08-21-2003 05:35 AM

LOL!

:smash: :smash: :smash:

Raven 08-21-2003 07:57 AM

got kicked

my brothers and i got kicked out of the bozo the clown studio
told that damn clown to cram it.....:D

Rappin Mikey 08-21-2003 08:14 AM

Back when I was 17, I used to work for the Strawbwerry the Clown company. I used to drive the fun train. I was fired because I rolled the train full of kids. No one was hurt, but they said I was out of control and not cut out for that kind of work.