Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Biden building a $500k wall at his vacation home (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=98299)

Jim in CT 08-19-2022 06:49 AM

Biden building a $500k wall at his vacation home

i guess not all walls are racist, only the ones republicans propose

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...security-fence

Pete F. 08-19-2022 07:15 AM

Assuming Biden keeps his beach house for the rest of his life, it’s probably quite cost effective compared to the Secret Service guarding without it.

Still 140 million short of what we spent for TFG’s weekends playing golf.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim in CT 08-19-2022 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1231369)
Assuming Biden keeps his beach house for the rest of his life, it’s probably quite cost effective compared to the Secret Service guarding without it.

Still 140 million short of what we spent for TFG’s weekends playing golf.

Right! because having untold millions and millions of illegals in the country, doesn’t cost us a dime.

They don’t take any welfare or require any public services, don’t have a single kid in school
among all of them, they don’t require housing, food, healthcare, police protection, social services, nothing. Nope. Doesn’t cost a cent.

wdmso 08-19-2022 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1231364)
i guess not all walls are racist, only the ones republicans propose

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...security-fence

Yep same faux outrage with Obama

Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, were the recipients of a pricey perk that has reportedly ended up costing taxpayers $347,000 for six months of Secret Service protection after her father, Donald Trump, left office on Jan. 20.

This extended protection was triggered by a highly unusual order Trump made near the end of his presidency, according to the Washington Post. The order was to offer an additional six months of protection to Ivanka Trump and Kushner, who also was a White House senior adviser.

The order also covered extended protection to Ivanka’s three adult siblings, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Tiffany Trump, and to three top administration officials, costing $1.7 million through July.

Yep you are a Cult member

wdmso 08-19-2022 03:02 PM

Mar-a-Lago Gets $600,000 Security Upgrade on Taxpayers’ Dime

Security for Trump’s Mar-a-Lago visits cost local taxpayers $13 million

One presumes, then, that guests will overlook the nearly 50-foot-wide dirt pit and bright orange construction posts on the west lawn of Mar-a-Lago, where the New York Post reports a helipad is being built for Marine One. It’s a fiscally responsible choice for the president, who bills taxpayers approximately $700,000 in flight costs alone every time he takes Air Force One down to South Florida. Marine One, which has much lower operating costs, is a bargain by comparison.

wdmso 08-19-2022 03:12 PM

Just call it an invasion Jim we know you want to ..

Jim in CT 08-19-2022 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1231388)
Yep same faux outrage with Obama

Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, were the recipients of a pricey perk that has reportedly ended up costing taxpayers $347,000 for six months of Secret Service protection after her father, Donald Trump, left office on Jan. 20.

This extended protection was triggered by a highly unusual order Trump made near the end of his presidency, according to the Washington Post. The order was to offer an additional six months of protection to Ivanka Trump and Kushner, who also was a White House senior adviser.

The order also covered extended protection to Ivanka’s three adult siblings, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Tiffany Trump, and to three top administration officials, costing $1.7 million through July.

Yep you are a Cult member

No, YOU are flip flopping. This thread is about whether or not walls are a reasonable security feature, or whether they are necessarily racist. And you "flip flopped", in your language, to Trump.

See what I did there? Stay on topic please!

spence 08-19-2022 03:50 PM

This could be flip flops worst thread ever

wdmso 08-19-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1231394)
No, YOU are flip flopping. This thread is about whether or not walls are a reasonable security feature, or whether they are necessarily racist. And you "flip flopped", in your language, to Trump.

See what I did there? Stay on topic please!

Jim the Fox News article you posted doesn’t even mention immigration

But you did once again comparing a wall around a house and a wall around our nation as somehow being the same . Shocking

PS Biden didn’t ask for a wall he’s the POTUS his security demands it

Nebe 08-19-2022 06:05 PM

Kind of like building a sea wall to combat rising sea levels while denying climate change (Cheeto)

Pete F. 08-19-2022 06:43 PM

Well, keep in mind that Jim is the master of finding equivalence everywhere Fox tells him to.

scottw 08-20-2022 05:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1231400)
Kind of like building a sea wall to combat rising sea levels while denying climate change (Cheeto)

or building/buying a mansion by the sea and burying fossil fuel containers in the yard(barry) after threatening rising seas due to fossil fuels...oh wait...that was he moment the stopped the seas from rising , my bad