Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The 3 B`s (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96191)

wdmso 02-24-2020 09:20 AM

The 3 B`s

Berine. 35 Buttigieg 24. Biden 10. These are your front runners based on delegates, the rest need to drop out. Arrogance wont help them win but will only help Trump . It's been on the airways for weeks the lower tier candidates are giving Berine the hi speed lane all to himself, they had their chance and failed with voters

If they hang till super Tuesday, they will hand , Berine the nomination on a silver plate

This is not to say he couldn't win anyway, but make it a challenge at least :btu:

Jim in CT 02-24-2020 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1186721)
Berine. 35 Buttigieg 24. Biden 10. These are your front runners based on delegates, the rest need to drop out. Arrogance wont help them win but will only help Trump . It's been on the airways for weeks the lower tier candidates are giving Berine the hi speed lane all to himself, they had their chance and failed with voters

If they hang till super Tuesday, they will hand , Berine the nomination on a silver plate

This is not to say he couldn't win anyway, but make it a challenge at least :btu:

you left out another B, Bloomberg. he has no delegates because he wasn’t on the ballot in the early states, he’s focusing in super Tuesday. Starting then, i think Bloomberg will be sharing the high speed lane with bernie, unless his debate performance torpedoes his campaign, which is unlikely.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

scottw 02-24-2020 10:49 AM

Be-rine!...Be-rine!...Be-rine!

wdmso 02-24-2020 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1186723)
you left out another B, Bloomberg. he has no delegates because he wasn’t on the ballot in the early states, he’s focusing in super Tuesday. Starting then, i think Bloomberg will be sharing the high speed lane with bernie, unless his debate performance torpedoes his campaign, which is unlikely.

Bloomberg will just siphon off votes from those who actual have delegates keeping all the traffic out of Bernie's lane

But 5he math will be clearer after super Tuesday

The Dad Fisherman 02-24-2020 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1186727)
Be-rine!...Be-rine!...Be-rine!

Isn’t he from Bengiza?

Jim in CT 02-24-2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1186728)
Bloomberg will just siphon off votes from those who actual have delegates keeping all the traffic out of Bernie's lane

But 5he math will be clearer after super Tuesday

the DNC is hoping that Bloomberg quickly becomes the primary alternative to Bernie. you’re right, those other than bernie need to coalesce around someone soon. Bloomberg might be the best bet.

similar thing happened with all the people opposing trump within the gop in 2016. there were way too many candidates splitting the non-trump vote. today, there are too many democrats splitting the non-bernie vote.

scottw 02-24-2020 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1186730)

Isn’t he from Bengiza?

I think it's Bazinga...I heard spence is a member of the Bazinga tribe too:laughs: