Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Dear Jim (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=98463)

likwid 11-07-2022 09:57 AM

Dear Jim

A vast majority of the posts in this forum are from you.

Get a damn life already you OANN muppet.

Kisses.

Got Stripers 11-07-2022 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likwid (Post 1235174)

Kisses.

We all think it, it appears his life is this forum. Hope he is self employed and not posting on his employers time.

Jim in CT 11-07-2022 04:40 PM

Quote:

Kisses.

Dear likwid -

I'm sorry my posts bother you so much. Fortunately for you, John has a "block" feature here, perhaps you might avail yourself of it.

While I concede I spend too much time in this forum, trust me I have a very rich personal life. You can check out my posts in the main forum or ask me anything you'd like.

spence 11-07-2022 05:50 PM

Quote:

Kisses.

He doesn’t even realize that wdmso is a bot:rotf2:

wdmso 11-07-2022 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1235193)

Lol
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

scottw 11-07-2022 06:55 PM

Quote:

bots are deeply offended that you insulted their intelligence in such a way....

scottw 11-07-2022 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1235189)

Dear likwid -

just thank him for his meaningful contribution and invite him to stop back in in another decade or so....

The Dad Fisherman 11-07-2022 07:31 PM

Quote:

Probably written by someone in a remedial programming class. Bet he nailed a solid C- on that project.

Got Stripers 11-07-2022 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1235202)
just thank him for his meaningful contribution and invite him to stop back in in another decade or so....

Now that’s funny, Jim’s drunk on conspiracy theory coolaid and your such a contributor.:jump:

scottw 11-08-2022 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1235208)
Now that’s funny, Jim’s drunk on conspiracy theory coolaid and your such a contributor.:jump:

when someone uses "conspiracy theory" and "Kool-Aid" in a statement or sentence as pejoratives, I assume they are not very bright....and if they spell Kool-Aid wrong....that further confirms my assumption :huh:

scottw 11-08-2022 05:50 AM

[QUOTE=Got Stripers;1235208

your such a contributor.:jump:

[/QUOTE]

4th graders everywhere are cringing.....

Jim in CT 11-08-2022 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1235208)

which conspiracy theory am i drunk on? i’m curious.

scottw 11-08-2022 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1235213)
which conspiracy theory am i drunk on? i’m curious.

all of them.....it's as reflexive for them as trump derangement at this point :kewl:...tomorrow should be hilarious

Jim in CT 11-08-2022 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1235215)
all of them.....it's as reflexive for them as trump derangement at this point :kewl:...tomorrow should be hilarious

probably won’t be the red slaughter i was hoping for, but it’ll be enough to show that the gop isn’t the fringe party the left wants it to be, especially if you look at the number of governorships and state legislatures the gop controls.

the pendulum swings both ways, this may not be much more than an average midterm swing.

Then, hopefully, the left will able to convict Trump of something so that he doesn’t run again. We needed him in 2016, he was the only sliver of hope, no one else had a chance against hilary and the media. Now we need him to go away and pass the torch to someone more stable, hopefully Desantis.

Got Stripers 11-08-2022 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1235210)
when someone uses "conspiracy theory" and "Kool-Aid" in a statement or sentence as pejoratives, I assume they are not very bright....and if they spell Kool-Aid wrong....that further confirms my assumption :huh:

I’ve used that spelling before not paying attention to what autofill was doing, but I used it on purpose this time, because you needed to show everyone how you contribute and fulfill your primary purpose on this forum. To easy to make you perform.

scottw 11-08-2022 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1235220)

but I used it on purpose this time,

oh I'm sure that you are smart enough to be that devious :rolleyes:

wdmso 11-08-2022 09:13 AM

Isn’t this cute the other 2 blind mice run to defend the the 3rd blind mice

At least Jim has the balls to stake out a position . While the other 2 cowards use his posts as a spring board for their own personal childish antics .

While being perfect examples of the MAGA universe! Which they’ll claim their not part of .

wdmso 11-08-2022 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1235202)

Wow

Everyone is still waiting for your meaningful contribution !

What’s that people in glass houses

scottw 11-08-2022 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1235233)

Wow

Everyone is still waiting for your meaningful contribution !

What’s that people in glass houses

you shouldn't say things that aren't true...

Jim in CT 11-08-2022 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1235220)
I’ve used that spelling before not paying attention to what autofill was doing, but I used it on purpose this time, because you needed to show everyone how you contribute and fulfill your primary purpose on this forum. To easy to make you perform.

second time, what conspiracy theory am i clinging to?

scottw 11-08-2022 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1235241)

second time, what conspiracy theory am i clinging to?

I think he explained to us that what he does is intentionally make himself look incredibly stupid because he is hoping to lure someone else into his diabolical trap where he thinks others will look stupid when they point out his stupidity....it's really quite brilliant.....in a confusing sort of way :rollem:

The Dad Fisherman 11-08-2022 12:20 PM

He’s one of them there Savants

Pete F. 11-08-2022 12:49 PM

And isn't it possible Ted's gay lover also helped his dad kill JFK when Ted was moonlighting as the Zodiac Killer? I'm just askin' questions here.

Jim in CT 11-08-2022 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1235248)
And isn't it possible Ted's gay lover also helped his dad kill JFK when Ted was moonlighting as the Zodiac Killer? I'm just askin' questions here.

I’m reacting to what NBC reported. You’re saying NBC promotes anti-democrat, unfounded conspiracy theories?