Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Grumpy Old Pharts Board (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   I need to rant (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=97511)

piemma 07-06-2021 05:32 AM

I need to rant

Sorry in advance but I just have a ton of nonsense driving me nuts.

Leak between sun room and garage. Had this worked on last year and it's back. On top of it, I had the garage sheet rocked and plastered and now one wall is ruined.

Cox is trying to charge me $125.00 for a device I sent back that was broken. I have the shipping receipt but thy don't care.

Phone s hit the bed and won't charge.

Need a 6K mile oil change on the 2021 Forester and, for some reason, I have to wait 2 week for an oil change at the dealer where I got the car.

Have a Cysto for the bladder cancer on Thursday. Let's hope that goes well.

Busby says it's just "life". I call it a PIA.

Guppy 07-06-2021 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemma (Post 1212009)
Sorry in advance but I just have a ton of nonsense driving me nuts.

Leak between sun room and garage. Had this worked on last year and it's back. On top of it, I had the garage sheet rocked and plastered and now one wall is ruined.

Cox is trying to charge me $125.00 for a device I sent back that was broken. I have the shipping receipt but thy don't care.

Phone s hit the bed and won't charge.

Need a 6K mile oil change on the 2021 Forester and, for some reason, I have to wait 2 week for an oil change at the dealer where I got the car.

Have a Cysto for the bladder cancer on Thursday. Let's hope that goes well.

Busby says it's just "life". I call it a PIA.

Go fishin,,, problem solved…. :fishin:

Got Stripers 07-06-2021 02:44 PM

If only fishing solved everything, but I do find it therapeutic, unfortunately it seems to be blowing a gale or raining cats and dogs lately. I’d drink heavily Paul or spark one up. I’ve got poison sumac everywhere that’s my daily rant, hoping the prescription I’m picking up in an hour helps.

piemma 07-07-2021 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1212015)
If only fishing solved everything, but I do find it therapeutic, unfortunately it seems to be blowing a gale or raining cats and dogs lately. I’d drink heavily Paul or spark one up. I’ve got poison sumac everywhere that’s my daily rant, hoping the prescription I’m picking up in an hour helps.

Thanks Bob but I feel for you with the Sumac. Hopefully you are getting Prednisone. It's the only thing that works for me.

piemma 07-07-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1212015)

I will fish this fall. I have a trip to Upstate NY with Casey Breed and some guys for Steelheads and Big pre-spawn Browns.

t_man7 07-07-2021 03:32 PM

That sucks Paul. :splat:

Got Stripers 07-08-2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemma (Post 1212024)
Thanks Bob but I feel for you with the Sumac. Hopefully you are getting Prednisone. It's the only thing that works for me.

Yes I’m on it and things are vastly improved, can’t say the same for the weather.

Clammer 07-14-2021 12:04 PM

&&&&&&&&&&&&& IT CAN ONLY GET WORSE

BUT ON THE bright /eveil side when we play follow the leader & Im it

everyone follows me .. thru the posin ivory & sumac & get all fu cked up & I can,t get it

WTF does this have to do with anything ... someone buy me boat /can,t sell to much rescent money put in it to get some back include the multi purpose commmercial license ................then

all i,ll do id light up && feel all the different changes .....I never know what going to happen because I mixed them all up in 3 jars & 18 pills a day react differently .I,ve stopped for months because of that >>>>>>> but at this pace & stage it could only be a campfire trip :topic::angel: