Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   StriperTalk! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Weekend Plans - TFCTFN!!@!!!!#@# (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=85560)

JohnR 04-04-2014 07:29 AM

Weekend Plans - TFCTFN!!@!!!!#@#

TFCTFN :spam:

Come Join S-B in the Balmy Weather of the Destination Resort Town of Fairhaven, Ma. Saturday evening for a fun filled night of Snorkeling for Chicken Wings, Breakdancing, and Porkfrogging the Macaroni Casserole as we celebrate the passing of another winter and welcome in a new fishing year, support the site, reacquaint with old friends, and honor fellow members. Doors open around 6:30pm, door is $10 per couple (not fishing partner).

Raffles, Awards, Food, Classy Conversation....

DIRECTIONS

Oh & Winter Comes Sunday night :jump1: !

So What's Up for the Weekend?

ThrowingTimber 04-04-2014 07:41 AM

Cant wait. I ordered a big tray of empanadas from the bakery. I'm driving with animal and Aj, I cannot ensure they will all arrive safely.

JackK 04-04-2014 08:26 AM

I wish I could make TFCTFN. Here's to more extinguishers going off.

Unpacking for most of the weekend. Maybe go to the Swift if I get some free time on Sunday.

5/0 04-04-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrowingTimber (Post 1037979)
Cant wait. I ordered a big tray of empanadas from the bakery. I'm driving with animal and Aj, I cannot ensure they will all arrive safely.

Can't wait for those empanadas I missed them this past January since we didn't have the annual party:fury:
Also looking forward to receiving my "trany":love:

I skiped work today gonna unveil the camper and get her ready for the upcoming year, only 26 days till the first outing.

Slip & Paul I will bring some filters for you guys:buds:

5/0

bart 04-04-2014 08:42 AM

Packing for the big move Monday! :fishin:

Got Stripers 04-04-2014 10:22 AM

I'm not going to be able to make it, unexpected company for the weekend, but I'd like to send down some plastic for the raffle table.

Who can I hook up with sometime Saturday in Plymouth to drop off a package, my cell 617 699-7520. Slip if you are going to the event, I still have your package care to run up and grab yours and a package for the table?

hq2 04-04-2014 10:44 AM

Gonna try 'yakkin in the Charles for Pike. Located a source of good size live bait, and can't wait to try them out. Sure has been a long winter; can't wait to get OTW.

RickBomba 04-04-2014 10:54 AM

TFCTFN. Be there tomorrow at cu guys all there tomorrow.

It's just me in the kitchen this year...so everybody that wants to help clean up later will be appreciated.

Slipknot 04-04-2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1038000)
I'm not going to be able to make it, unexpected company for the weekend, but I'd like to send down some plastic for the raffle table.

Who can I hook up with sometime Saturday in Plymouth to drop off a package, my cell 617 699-7520. Slip if you are going to the event, I still have your package care to run up and grab yours and a package for the table?

sure, call me tomorrrow

eelskimmer 04-04-2014 12:32 PM

Still gonna get a room at Seaport, need company to
split $100 room cost. Any one in????

FishermanTim 04-04-2014 12:38 PM

Got 2 nieces getting their Confirmation tomorrow afternoon, and then headed north for possible the last ice weekend outing (but I wouldn't count on it!)

5/0 04-04-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eelskimmer (Post 1038018)
Still gonna get a room at Seaport, need company to
split $100 room cost. Any one in????

I'll prolly shack up with you John:love:

piemma 04-04-2014 01:03 PM

I am so looking forward to it. Always a great time.

fishbones 04-04-2014 01:14 PM

I have to bail on TFCTN tomorrow because I have no one to watch my son. I'll try to hook up with 5/0 to send a raffle prize.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

5/0 04-04-2014 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishbones (Post 1038024)
I have to bail on TFCTN tomorrow because I have no one to watch my son. I'll try to hook up with 5/0 to send a raffle prize.

No worries man,I will stop by on my way down, also I can drop off your rod from winter storage:rotf2:

fishbones 04-04-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5/0 (Post 1038027)
No worries man,I will stop by on my way down, also I can drop off your rod from winter storage:rotf2:

Lol, I was gonna send my reel in for service and went looking for it last week. It took me about 10 minutes to realize that you still had it since November. I'll call you in a little bit.

BasicPatrick 04-04-2014 01:32 PM

Unfortunately, The MSBA Banquet is the a conflict. Will miss being there. I hope no one gets arrested (:>)

5/0 04-04-2014 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BasicPatrick (Post 1038030)
Unfortunately, The MSBA Banquet is the a conflict. Will miss being there. I hope no one gets arrested (:>)

For what Murder?!?..don't test me.

BigFish 04-05-2014 05:55 AM

Busy weekend.....test a couple plugs.....deliver a few plugs for TFCTFN raffle table.....Bruins this afternoon, dinner at Bro-in-laws tonight....gut den to the studs tomorrow......drink beer.:uhuh:

vineyardblues 04-05-2014 06:34 AM

Pawsox and then over to see my freakin too cold too fishh night friends , That is the plan any how... Lol

jonserfish 04-05-2014 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vineyardblues (Post 1038125)
Pawsox and then over to see my freakin too cold too fishh night friends , That is the plan any how... Lol

don't wear your good sneakers.... i think it's bark at the park, bring your dog to the stadium day. i was looking around last night and doing the math... = lots of poop

jredfly 04-05-2014 07:38 AM

Baking cupcakes as I speak. See you tonight! :buds:

macojoe 04-05-2014 06:16 PM

Not going to make the TFCTFN this year :( The fun here is getting worse then ever! My wif has has 7 bi- passes in her legs and one just got 5 yes thats 5 blood clots and emergency surgery in Boston. They got them all after 5 hours. She is now in rehab center on the cape and has bad blood flow in the other leg. they are going to router it out soon in hopes that will help a non healing wound on that foot.
I am doing my dialysis and its going ok but not great, doc says your still getting use to it, I said the other doc said 6 weeks I be feeling better and its benn 13 weeks now????
SS still has not kicked in and I go see my wife once a week cause I can't afford the gas. I even get a ride to my treatments cause my medical pays.
Hope All Have A Great Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOE

jonserfish 04-05-2014 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macojoe (Post 1038236)
Not going to make the TFCTFN this year :( The fun here is getting worse then ever! My wif has has 7 bi- passes in her legs and one just got 5 yes thats 5 blood clots and emergency surgery in Boston. They got them all after 5 hours. She is now in rehab center on the cape and has bad blood flow in the other leg. they are going to router it out soon in hopes that will help a non healing wound on that foot.
I am doing my dialysis and its going ok but not great, doc says your still getting use to it, I said the other doc said 6 weeks I be feeling better and its benn 13 weeks now????
SS still has not kicked in and I go see my wife once a week cause I can't afford the gas. I even get a ride to my treatments cause my medical pays.
Hope All Have A Great Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OE

i can drive you once a week man, i will make time. please let me know if this works for you

jonserfish 04-05-2014 07:09 PM

Yup!!!!!!!!!!! dragging flood soaked trash from basement i stepped on a clam rake. did not pierce but i now have something on my arm that the easter bunny will be jelous over. instant blurple egg. april 5th. 4 days away from my earliest sea lice covered schoolie... i think i can, i think i can most memorable melodramatic weekends to date. nothing too serious...but enough to warrant bp meds