Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Hahahaha (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96918)

Nebe 09-27-2020 05:34 PM

Hahahaha

From the failing NY Times.

“Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years”

I paid the IRS more than a so called billionaire ... amazing.

Got Stripers 09-27-2020 05:57 PM

He is a con, a grifter and criminal, but the senate is all in and hopefully it bites them at the polls.

nightfighter 09-27-2020 07:15 PM

a cockwomble.....

I prefer the Urban Dictionary definition; a completely useless person that spouts constant bullsh#t

Nebe 09-27-2020 07:23 PM

A good description
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Pete F. 09-27-2020 07:24 PM

You can read Trump's tax returns two ways: either Donald Trump is the greatest tax cheat in US history - or he is a financial desperado hopelessly in debt to God knows who & needs every dollar he scams from Secret Service golf car rentals just to pay the electricity bill

Nebe 09-27-2020 07:37 PM

I think it’s a little of both Pete. Don’s up chits creek with a turd for a paddle.

Jim in CT 09-27-2020 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1201684)
You can read Trump's tax returns two ways: either Donald Trump is the greatest tax cheat in US history - or he is a financial desperado hopelessly in debt to God knows who & needs every dollar he scams from Secret Service golf car rentals just to pay the electricity bill

which of his tax returns have you read? i remember when half-beast rachael maddow said she had the goods on him with his tax returns. as i recall, she made an idiot of herself.

Pete F. 09-27-2020 07:54 PM

Don’t worry it’s all coming apart
BREAKING: Former Trump campaign manager, Brad Parscale, armed, barricades self in Fort Lauderdale home, police called
Remember, Everything Trump touches dies

Pete F. 09-27-2020 08:05 PM

A little RBG effect, It says right in the prayerbook that Yom Kippur is the day that God smites deceivers, wrongdoers, and criminals.
Sometimes he hits a trifecta!

Nebe 09-27-2020 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1201686)
which of his tax returns have you read? i remember when half-beast rachael maddow said she had the goods on him with his tax returns. as i recall, she made an idiot of herself.

Maddow isn’t The NY Times.

Pete F. 09-27-2020 08:57 PM

Trumplicans are so quiet about his tax returns you can hear a poll drop.

Pete F. 09-27-2020 09:47 PM

As we think through the implications of Trump’s tax returns, remember:

Trump got the US Department of Justice to tell the Supreme Court that his financial records wouldn’t be of much interest to a congressional committee investigating Trump’s susceptibility to foreign influence.
But he had 73M in foreign income, his first two years in office.

wdmso 09-27-2020 10:10 PM

Funny Fox is already going to bat for him and running interference

'The Next Revolution' Steve Hilton's called it an Attempted take down by elites or something like that ..

seen other saying what about him not getting paid LOL

its very easy all Trump has to do is provide his tax returns

And in the SPY world and espionage owing lots of Money is what they look for to turn an Assets

And to get a security clearance in the Government or Military or as a contractor .. if your in debt you an't getting one and to be in debt in the billions and have one OMG

Remember when Jim was telling us how happy we should be with Trump for our Tax Break ... I am sure now Trumps even a bigger Hero for paying Zero taxes ... :kewl:

Pete F. 09-27-2020 10:32 PM

If Tweety says the New York Times article regarding his tax returns is "fake news" it's time for him to step up and prove them wrong.
Pretty easy to just release his taxes and what’s the downside?

Otherwise, Americans need to assume the Times is correct and even illegal immigrants paid more than him.

spence 09-28-2020 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1201687)
Don’t worry it’s all coming apart
BREAKING: Former Trump campaign manager, Brad Parscale, armed, barricades self in Fort Lauderdale home, police called
Remember, Everything Trump touches dies

I thought this was a joke at first. Looks like they had to take him to the hospital on suicide watch. Wow.

The Dad Fisherman 09-28-2020 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1201695)

And to get a security clearance in the Government or Military or as a contractor .. if your in debt you an't getting one

you may want fact check this one.

Pretty sure plenty of people who carry clearances carry debt, you know, mortgages, car payments, a couple of credit cards.

spence 09-28-2020 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1201702)

Pretty sure plenty of people who carry clearances carry debt, you know, mortgages, car payments, a couple of credit cards.

I think he means excessive debt.

Like say you owe hundreds of millions of dollars to, say, I don’t know, Russian oligarchs maybe, it would make you a prime target for extortion. But that’s just one example, there could be others.

Jim in CT 09-28-2020 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1201690)
Trumplicans are so quiet about his tax returns you can hear a poll drop.

i’m not being quiet. you mentioned reading his tax returns. which have you read? you’re dodging for some
inexplicable reason.

Ian 09-28-2020 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1201708)
i’m not being quiet. you mentioned reading his tax returns. which have you read? you’re dodging for some
inexplicable reason.

He’s not the one dodging...

Jim in CT 09-28-2020 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian (Post 1201711)

the hell he isn’t. he said that reading trumps returns leads one to think he broke the law. but he hasn’t read a return, so he has zero basis to say that.

Jim in CT 09-28-2020 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian (Post 1201711)

if we can show he cheated on taxes, he should
be removed from
office. i don’t know how else to say it, and i can’t believe you’d call that dodging.

but forgive me if i’m not willing to take the word of the NYT. because again, i’m old enough to remember when rachael maddow said she had the smoking gun of tax returns, and it showed that he paid millions.

Pete F. 09-28-2020 06:38 AM

If I were Deutsche Bank executives who gave loans to Trump when no one else would, Including Anthony Kennedy’s son, I would be very, very nervous right now.

Got Stripers 09-28-2020 06:53 AM

I truly hope after he looses, he gets some jail time, at least that cuts down on the tax payers security bill for this past POS.

Pete F. 09-28-2020 07:03 AM

So if a former President goes to jail, will he still get Secret Service protection?

zimmy 09-28-2020 07:20 AM

$73000 in write offs for hair maintenance 🤡

RIROCKHOUND 09-28-2020 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zimmy (Post 1201718)
$73000 in write offs for hair maintenance 🤡

Can you imagine the uproar if this was Obama or Clinton?

wdmso 09-28-2020 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1201702)

Your correct but were not talking normal debt mortgages, car payments, a couple of credit cards. Are we but you knew that

But Trump s
$421 million in loans he is personally responsible for, loans which are coming due within the next four years.

Let this sink in
a single adult would only need to make $17,900” to pay $750 in federal tax

In 2016, Trump paid $129,250 more to Stormy Daniels than to the USA government.;

This sums up his supporters well

No matter what Trump does, no matter what journalists go on revealing, he has, for the “base,” delivered on his promise to upend “the system” and inflame the élites. Some supporters believe that he has lowered their taxes (he hasn’t), defanged North Korea (he hasn’t), and ironed out the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (he hasn’t). For the Republican leadership, Trump remains tolerable because he appoints right-wing judges and cossets corporate interests.
:faga:

wdmso 09-28-2020 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1201712)
the hell he isn’t. he said that reading trumps returns leads one to think he broke the law. but he hasn’t read a return, so he has zero basis to say that.

Didn't take jim long to saying that he was only playing by the rules of the game

The Dad Fisherman 09-28-2020 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1201703)
I think he means excessive debt.

Then he needs to say that, doesn't he :huh:

The Dad Fisherman 09-28-2020 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1201721)
Your correct but were not talking normal debt mortgages, car payments, a couple of credit cards. Are we but you knew that :

Until you can manage to string together 2-3 lucid posts in a row, I don't take for granted anything that comes out of your keyboard. :rolleyes: