Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Grumpy Old Pharts Board (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   WTF (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=97547)

Got Stripers 09-11-2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1213971)
just curious..."IF" they discover a way to inject something with the vaccine into you or implant something under your skin that will let the government know that you have Covid or whatever so that they can make sure that you are not a threat to others...would you jump right in line? Would you support mandates for this science?...it would be "good for society and probably especially valuable to anyone living a more risky public life"..think about the possibilities:laugha:

https://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-unve...231239955.html

It’s that kind of fu*ked up scare tactics that keep the unvaccinated hesitant, you have a cell phone don’t you, what you don’t think anyone knows where you are or what your up to.

scottw 09-11-2021 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1213976)
It’s that kind of fu*ked up scare tactics that keep the unvaccinated hesitant, you have a cell phone don’t you, what you don’t think anyone knows where you are or what your up to.

"IF" it was a simple question...you responded like a triggered nut...calm down

Got Stripers 09-11-2021 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1213980)
"IF" it was a simple question...you responded like a triggered nut...calm down

Plenty of weak minded idiots that take what they read on the internet as real news, if you don’t think social media has a big influence on those people your kindling yourself. Now I’m pretty sure this site isn’t getting the views that would make a bit of difference, but put your post on a public Facebook forum, then it gets shared and shared fueling further distrust.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spence 09-11-2021 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1213987)
Plenty of weak minded idiots that take what they read on the internet as real news, if you don’t think social media has a big influence on those people your kindling yourself. Now I’m pretty sure this site isn’t getting the views that would make a bit of difference, but put your post on a public Facebook forum, then it gets shared and shared fueling further distrust.

I would venture a guess, no I’d make a wager that most of those you see holding “covid is a hoax” signs get all their information from memes.

Slipknot 09-11-2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1213952)
Have you been sniffing the Tightbond again ?? “A study”. What study? To think that these vaccines don’t work is ridiculous.

I never said the vaccines don’t work
Stop putting words in my mouth
I posted what was said about the Variant
Lay off the pipe
;)

Slipknot 09-11-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 1213957)
I read an interesting dive into the various studies. Several hypotheses can be drawn:

Previous Covid infection is one of the best defenses against getting C19 again, or the Delta.

Getting vaccinated on top of a previous infection is even more safe.

Cool

scottw 09-11-2021 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1213987)

Plenty of weak minded idiots....

your kindling yourself.

Now I’m pretty sure this site isn’t getting the views that would make a bit of difference, but put your post on a public Facebook forum, then it gets shared and shared fueling further distrust. I probably need to be heavily censored

good job genius....

Got Stripers 09-15-2021 06:20 PM

Oh the irony and hypocrisy, Fox News anchors railing about vaccine mandates, when their own company has a good one and 90% of employees are vaccinated.