Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Carpentry/remodeling (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=69833)

nightfighter 03-15-2011 04:15 PM

Carpentry/remodeling

For the record, I have cleared this with the Boss, as is policy.

Offering carpentry/remodeling services, large or small, frame to finish, windows, doors, or just the PITA projects/problems that have lingered around your house too long. Pride in problem solving for the client. Communication is critical to get you to the end result you want. Will travel, but looking for north shore to greater Boston area. Need to fill in a six week hole in the schedule due to indefinite postponement of a kitchen remodeling job..... Husband has moved out. Licensed, insured. References. Have done work for S-B members, so maybe they will chime in. Please PM me and we can exchange phone numbers and see if there is a fit!
Thanks
Ross

american spirit 03-15-2011 05:49 PM

quality work, not like that service magic BS

ross does great work. had him at my house for both interior and exterior jobs. had a nice set of trex stairs and cedar railings built. total tear down of some old unsafe stairs, and ross also extended the deck to make if safer. he'll also help you spread cement too. :jump1:

then had him inside to put an oak stair case into my basement. found a void in a wall too and creatively added a cool storage closet. the walls near the stairs were a wreck and after the work was done, seemed like a pro plaster guy came in and leveled everything out.

was thinking about doing some new windows with ross this spring, but i'm buying a VS instead.

PaulS 03-15-2011 06:15 PM

Wish you lived closer. Good luck!

nightfighter 03-15-2011 06:22 PM

Call me. Dani's mom is in Colchester......

Thanks, Scott!

UserRemoved 03-15-2011 06:27 PM

How come your husband moved out?

doc 03-15-2011 07:46 PM

...ross was a total professional and perfectionist re-doing an entire storage area into a nursery for me a couple of years ago...the result was excellent...couldnt recommend him more highly...only downside, he has not invited me on his boat!

nightfighter 03-15-2011 08:22 PM

Thanks Jeremy.... You've always known where and by what time you can get out with me, too...:fishin: But you are on that hospital schedule and have to leave fish sometimes:smash:

zimmy 03-17-2011 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 844535)
Wish you lived closer. Good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightfighter (Post 844538)
Call me. Dani's mom is in Colchester......

Thanks, Scott!

I could probably give you some work too :) Colchester is other end of state too, though

JohnR 03-28-2011 05:00 PM

Bump for love :love: