Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Grumpy Old Pharts Board (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Evening News Leading Stories WTF? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=99226)

nightfighter 03-18-2024 05:50 PM

Evening News Leading Stories WTF?

It is all so bad, worst I can recall... Israel hitting hospitals, Joe thinks he is threatening the Israeli PM, Trump comments of a bloodbath, Trump can't make his bond, NY DA ready to take his properties, Haiti, Guns on Spring Break beach, More Boeing planes having "incidents".... They haven't even mentioned the border or how many Joe has flown in yet... Lord help us. We are witnessing the fall of the Roman Empire all over again.

Guppy 03-19-2024 03:41 AM

Don’t watch for a couple days, you’ll feel better all around, worked for me…

wdmso 03-20-2024 08:26 AM

Just blame technology. Because now information is instantly transmitted and available.. all these this things have always happened. But before the instant transmission of data anywhere in the world. If it didn’t happen within 50 miles where you lived or in the Sunday paper you wouldn’t even know it happened!

Now you hear about every shooting every rape every border crossing, but never when they are deported.. they feed the population the fear and drama that keeps them clicking .. it’s the same with Gas prices in 2012 the avg was 3.65. and mortgage rates. Between April 1971 and March 2024, 30-year fixed-rate mortgages averaged 7.74%. ..

Most Americans have no memory and now many think any news or science is a lie .. and the only real Truth or facts are what they determine. Based on their 12 grade education :hihi:

My wife’s told here friend we canceled a vacation to DR because of what was going on in Haiti. She told my wife that’s not true . Her logic ..is because she didn’t see it covered on the local news station. My wife said try google. Her response google lies …. 1 guess where she gets her information ..

Nebe 03-20-2024 09:09 AM

You know the saying “if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to see it, does it make a sound”? In today’s world, you hear every leaf crashing to the Forrest floor. It’s deafening.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The Dad Fisherman 03-20-2024 05:32 PM

Look at the bright side, at least the dude down the street is in his 2nd trimester. :hihi:

Raider Ronnie 04-06-2024 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1244649)
Look at the bright side, at least the dude down the street is in his 2nd trimester. :hihi:

Wonder if He will deliver vagnal or C section :huh: (maybe anal birth)
Then there’s the question Breast feeding or formula :laugha: