Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   StriperTalk! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Weekend Plans (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=98762)

JohnR 04-07-2023 07:29 AM

Weekend Plans

My sister and I will be taking care of some of mom's affairs. Going to be a long weekend.

Be good to each others.

So what's up for the weekend?

piemma 04-07-2023 07:58 AM

Tough weekend for you and Les.
Stay well and remember the good times with your Mom.

I'm going to shovel horse manure tomorrow. Been gifted all I want.
Finish up the rebuild of a 10x12 deck and yard work.

Got Stripers 04-07-2023 03:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Delivering this big owl, will use the new owners backhoe to lift it back up on the big pine stump I cut it off, will be watching over his customers come thanksgiving as they come to but Xmas trees. Watching masters golf both days.

wdmso 04-07-2023 03:38 PM

Very nice

tattoobob 04-07-2023 03:59 PM

Going out to dinner tonight then some TV

Saturday we're going to pick up a dining room table in the morning then probably chores outside, Bruins at 8pm

Sunday Dinner at my daughters house for Easter and Bruins at 6pm

Have a good weekend everyone

Guppy 04-07-2023 04:07 PM

Family stuff all weekend, luv it, two birthdays, and of course Easter hiding eggs in Attleborro…
GB

Hookedagain 04-07-2023 07:21 PM

Celtics/Sox tonight. Working around the house tomorrow and maybe some live music tomorrow night. Family time on Sunday

rphud 04-09-2023 07:49 AM

In Rochester to help take care of my father in law's affairs. Wife and others seem to be doing fine at this point. But the garage and basement could be on one of those TV shows. Spend a good amount of time removing electrical cords from under carpeting walkways here and there, so I feel a whole lot better about that. Shredded a big blue bin full as well. Just need password(s) for his computer and accounts and the combination to his safe. This is going to take a while, and we are 5 hours away.

piemma 04-09-2023 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rphud (Post 1240386)
In Rochester to help take care of my father in law's affairs. Wife and others seem to be doing fine at this point. But the garage and basement could be on one of those TV shows. Spend a good amount of time removing electrical cords from under carpeting walkways here and there, so I feel a whole lot better about that. Shredded a big blue bin full as well. Just need password(s) for his computer and accounts and the combination to his safe. This is going to take a while, and we are 5 hours away.

Bob, wasn't aware he passed. Sorry for your loss and condolences to the family.

rphud 04-09-2023 01:19 PM

Just happened Thursday morning while we were driving out to see him in the hospital, but it sounded like things were improving when we left. Too many events over the night and it got to the point where they could not revive him again.

JohnR 04-09-2023 04:12 PM

Quote:

Sorry to hear, bud. Godspeed.

tattoobob 04-09-2023 08:32 PM

Quote:

Sorry for your families loss Bob

rphud 04-10-2023 11:56 AM

Thanks guys. Things went pretty well. Still a lot of grunt work to do at some point and the memorial service.

Very sorry for you loss Boss. Keep well!