Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Hillary Email issues (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=90335)

BigBo 10-29-2016 04:34 PM

Possibly not these current emails, but do you not find Huma Abedin's access to Hillary's emails a threat to national security? Especially given her ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical Islamist groups?

spence 10-29-2016 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBo (Post 1111367)
Possibly not these current emails, but do you not find Huma Abedin's access to Hillary's emails a threat to national security? Especially given her ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical Islamist groups?

You're trolling right?

PaulS 10-29-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

😂
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

buckman 10-29-2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Most with common sense would , But since it's just her parents it's ok .

BigBo 10-29-2016 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1111369)
You're trolling right?

I don't need to.

BigBo 10-29-2016 05:28 PM

Are you denying her ties with these groups?

Raider Ronnie 10-29-2016 06:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:cheers:

The Dad Fisherman 10-29-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1111366)
I think he's paranoid, it's time to go.

Looks like this is potentially 3 emails Humana forwarded to herself to print out...this isn't anything.

I find it amazing that Hillary is demanding to know what's going on, yet, you seem to already know.....

BigBo 10-29-2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1111377)
I find it amazing that Hillary is demanding to know what's going on, yet, you seem to already know.....

Hillary needs to hire spence to be her press secretary.

PaulS 10-29-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1111371)
Most with common sense would , But since it's just her parents it's ok .

People should use snopes

BigBo 10-29-2016 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1111382)
People should use snopes

You mean the website that's often wrong about debunking myths and stories? Lol

Nebe 10-29-2016 08:07 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that wieners ex wife forwarded classified info to him for what ever reason. She was on hillary's staff.

PaulS 10-29-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBo (Post 1111385)
You mean the website that's often wrong about debunking myths and stories? Lol

Got any proof of her ties?

BigBo 10-29-2016 09:04 PM

Got proof that she doesn't? I've read more articles that tie her and her family to those groups than anything that shows she doesn't.

PaulS 10-29-2016 10:05 PM

Snopes. It has be debunked. Can you please post a link to one of those articles.

ecduzitgood 10-29-2016 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1111392)
Snopes. It has be debunked. Can you please post a link to one of those articles.

Here are a few.....
http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...ad.php?t=90939

How about a link to the snopes debunking?

BigBo 10-29-2016 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecduzitgood (Post 1111393)
Here are a few.....
http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...ad.php?t=90939

How about a link to the snopes debunking?

Exactly. Just because snopes says it's not true, I'm supposed to believe them. They've often been proven wrong.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag8ckqBL-I8

BigBo 10-30-2016 12:24 AM

So opinions on Huma aside, how is it she has the same clearance that Hillary does to access Hillary's email account. The same account that Hillary was using for official State Dept emails.
Oh wait, that's right, Hillary never used that account for classified info. Right! So corrupt.

scottw 10-30-2016 06:41 AM

the election that keeps on giving.....

PaulS 10-30-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBo (Post 1111396)
Exactly. Just because snopes says it's not true, I'm supposed to believe them. They've often been proven wrong.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag8ckqBL-I8

Alex jones😁 the alt right.

So you didn't actually search either Google or snopes for Muslim Brothehood and her name. Even prominent Republicans laugh at people trying to link the two. Something right out of McCarthy's playbook. he would be proud.

detbuch 10-30-2016 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1111417)

So you didn't actually search either Google or snopes for Muslim Brothehood and her name. Even prominent Republicans laugh at people trying to link the two. Something right out of McCarthy's playbook. he would be proud.

Could you expand on your McCarthy's playbook comment? I am reading three books on McCarthy and on the Venona papers. The story they tell "debunks" the accepted narrative on McCarthy.

BigBo 10-30-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Of course I did. That doesn't mean I believe snopes though. You seem to place snopes up there as the ultimate authority on everything. Perhaps you should do more research and expand your searches a bit more. :doh:

buckman 10-30-2016 10:46 AM

Quote:

Huma is probably going to do jail time and take down her boss in the process. This is what happens when you sleep with rats .

PaulS 10-30-2016 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBo (Post 1111419)
Of course I did. That doesn't mean I believe snopes though. You seem to place snopes up there as the ultimate authority on everything. Perhaps you should do more research and expand your searches a bit more. :doh:

I did do research by using Google as I didn't want to look silly. All of the links clearly showed there were no links BT her and the brotherhood. That is why I asked you to post a link earlier so I can see where you got your info. Alex Jones😂

BigBo 10-30-2016 11:06 AM

I get just as many laughs at some of the references you leftists post as well. :rotflmao: If it doesn't support your opinion or agenda, it must be false. :doh:

Jim in CT 10-30-2016 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1111421)
I did do research by using Google as I didn't want to look silly. All of the links clearly showed there were no links BT her and the brotherhood. That is why I asked you to post a link earlier so I can see where you got your info. Alex Jones��

I don't Huma she has ties to terrorist organizations. But like her boss I think she married a pervert because it aligned with her ambitions.

If Hilary says the public has a right to know what's on Huma's emails, instead of demanding that the FBI tell us (which they won't, and Hillary knows this), Hillary could just tell Huma to tell us. Certainly Mrs Weiner knows the nature of the emails she has, right?

buckman 10-30-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1111425)
I don't Huma she has ties to terrorist organizations. But like her boss I think she married a pervert because it aligned with her ambitions.

If Hilary says the public has a right to know what's on Huma's emails, instead of demanding that the FBI tell us (which they won't, and Hillary knows this), Hillary could just tell Huma to tell us. Certainly Mrs Weiner knows the nature of the emails she has, right?

No , Huma claims she doesn't know how they got on there . If Hillary wins , I see a serious promotion in her future Lol

PaulS 10-30-2016 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBo (Post 1111423)
I get just as many laughs at some of the references you leftists post as well. :rotflmao: If it doesn't support your opinion or agenda, it must be false. :doh:

That would be like me posting a video by Sharpton. You made the claim yet won't show me anything backing that up other than an Alex Jones video even though I've asked 2x.

BigBo 10-30-2016 01:53 PM

Because it makes no sense to keep going around and around. No matter what source link I can post, you will find fault with and keep referring to snopes.

detbuch 10-30-2016 01:56 PM

I googled the Snopes article on Huma Abedin's connection to the Muslim Brotherhood. The Article did not document any proof that there was no connection. It merely stated that they could not fine one. And then it cited John McCain's defense of Abedin, which also did not prove anything, but merely said he Knew her and traveled with her and Hillary.

I guess we're just supposed to take the words of Snopes and McCain.

On the other hand, there were various other articles that explored the question in much more detail and documentation. This one, for instance:

http://shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Br...ons_072412.pdf

I don't know who to believe. But Snopes did not confirm anything.