Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Hillary for prison 2016 (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=90333)

ecduzitgood 05-04-2016 12:02 PM

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9836720
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

buckman 05-04-2016 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1099879)

Time to jump on the Clinton train because your other choice is Trump. I think we're going to start seeing the high profile GOP defections start soon...

Don't be surprised if the Democrats turn on Clinton and she gets indicted so that they can put a candidate up that might win . She can barely beat Berney ...she has zero chance against Trump

The last thing we need is crooked Hillary appointing Supreme Court justices .

The reason Bernie voters will flock to Trump, is because America hates politicians . That is Obama's legacy

spence 05-04-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecduzitgood (Post 1099896)
Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9836720

Sanders fanboy should at least get some basic facts right about the issue.

The Dad Fisherman 05-04-2016 12:20 PM

Maybe they can do a spin off series from Orange is the New Black.....

Just think about it, we may have a president that never goes on vacation...or on diplomatic missions for that matter.

She won't be able to go out of range of her Ankle Tether

Sea Dangles 05-04-2016 12:22 PM

Jeff, do you think Hillary switched to a thong after the (alleged) Lewinsky tryst? It will be easier for you to wash ( floss with).

spence 05-04-2016 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1099902)
Jeff, do you think Hillary switched to a thong after the (alleged) Lewinsky tryst? It will be easier for you to wash ( floss with).

You're fixated, at least we know what's on your mind...

spence 05-04-2016 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1099898)
Don't be surprised if the Democrats turn on Clinton and she gets indicted so that they can put a candidate up that might win . She can barely beat Berney ...she has zero chance against Trump

Funny, with all the negativity she's still polling 10 points above him, but she has zero chance.

Wait until the debates, she's going to make him look like the fool he is.

buckman 05-04-2016 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1099907)
Funny, with all the negativity she's still polling 10 points above him, but she has zero chance.

Your selectively picking polls, She is not ahead . Does your wife know about your fantasies?

spence 05-04-2016 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1099909)
Your selectively picking polls, She is not ahead . Does your wife know about your fantasies?

You're right, new CNN poll has her up by 13 now.

Wife, loves Clinton. Have not discussed Sea Dangles curiosity with her. I'm a bit concerned she won't be able to get past his name.

Jim in CT 05-04-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1099907)

She is way up in just about every poll. I don't think he has a prayer.

"Wait until the debates, she's going to make him look like the fool he is"

I wouldn't be so sure of that. It is irrefutable that she can (and should) pound him on what he said about John McCain and Carly Fiorina. However, one of the very few things i like about Trump, is that unlike other recent GOP candidates, he won't let her spew dishonest bile (which she is doing 75% of the time when she is speaking). McCain and Romney let Obama say whever he wanted, and they did not strike back, for fear of being called racist.

Trump has zero concerns about these things. If she takes off the gloves, he will follow suit, and will also happily put on brass knuckles. For example, she touts herself as a feminist. When she did that, Trump said something like "some feminist! You attacked your husband's victims, you said they were just out for celebrity. Then you stuck by him. What the hell kind of feminist does that?" And boy howdy, did that shut her up. She is one of the very few people on this planet, who probably has more baggage, fewer ethics and less sincerity than he does. That fact that many people (certainly including you) refuse to hold that baggage against her, doesn't mean that baggage isn't there. And he will gleefully club her like a baby seal with it. It likely won't be nearly enough to save him.

Unless she gets indicted (unlikely but possible, and God help you if it happens), it's going to be, as he would say, a yuge victory for her. Believe me, a yuge victory. Believe me. Yuge.

He's a self-congratulatory, crass, moronic simpleton. A horse's ass.

spence 05-04-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1099916)
I wouldn't be so sure of that. It is irrefutable that she can (and should) pound him on what he said about John McCain and Carly Fiorina. However, one of the very few things i like about Trump, is that unlike other recent GOP candidates, he won't let her spew dishonest bile (which she is doing 75% of the time when she is speaking). McCain and Romney let Obama say whever he wanted, and they did not strike back, for fear of being called racist.

I don't think she'll need to go there. The moderators will bring it up for her and there is going to be a mountain of private money spent on ads that will just let Trump's own words speak for themselves.

Quote:

She is one of the very few people on this planet, who probably has more baggage, fewer ethics and less sincerity than he does. That fact that many people (certainly including you) refuse to hold that baggage against her, doesn't mean that baggage isn't there. And he will gleefully club her like a baby seal with it. It likely won't be nearly enough to save him.
Clinton also has a massive resume of working for issues she believes in. I think a lot of your baggage is manufactured, especially your ethics and sincerity. The reality is almost nobody on the planet has had the well funded opposition for decades trying to tear her down...and yet she's leading the race. That should say something.

Quote:

Unless she gets indicted (unlikely but possible, and God help you if it happens), it's going to be, as he would say, a yuge victory for her. Believe me, a yuge victory. Believe me. Yuge.
I think if there was any chance the DNC would have promoted an alternative to Sanders. They have known for quite some time what the real situation is and what the risks are. I don't think it's a gamble, they simply don't think there was any significant wrong doing and no evidence has been revealed that contradicts this. Obama can't cover anything up...

Quote:

He's a self-congratulatory, crass, moronic simpleton. A horse's ass.
Agree and then some. So are you going to vote for Gary Johnson?

buckman 05-04-2016 05:57 PM

If you like ...
Expensive shoddy healthcare , a leader who has no respect for the military and will keep the rules of engagement that keep our military at a disadvantage , hate gun ownership , have no issues with politicians that extort money for favors then vote for The Clintons !!
I'll take my chances with Trump

spence 05-04-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1099926)
If you like ...
Expensive shoddy healthcare ,

She was trying to address this 20 years ago but was blocked by the GOP. Can't blame her...

Quote:

a leader who has no respect for the military and will keep the rules of engagement that keep our military at a disadvantage
Why do you say this? Her record as Senator on vets issues and defense spending is pretty solid. Can you cite a single policy reference that alludes to her position on ROE's?

Quote:

hate gun ownership ,
Hate? Here are her three top priorities from her website...

1) Strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in the current system.

2) Hold irresponsible dealers and manufacturers accountable.

3) Keep guns out of the hands of terrorists, domestic abusers, other violent criminals, and the severely mentally ill.

Do you disagree with any of these?

Quote:

have no issues with politicians that extort money for favors then vote for The Clintons !!
Any evidence of any of this?

Jim in CT 05-04-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1099920)
I don't think she'll need to go there. The moderators will bring it up for her and there is going to be a mountain of private money spent on ads that will just let Trump's own words speak for themselves.

Clinton also has a massive resume of working for issues she believes in. I think a lot of your baggage is manufactured, especially your ethics and sincerity. The reality is almost nobody on the planet has had the well funded opposition for decades trying to tear her down...and yet she's leading the race. That should say something.

I think if there was any chance the DNC would have promoted an alternative to Sanders. They have known for quite some time what the real situation is and what the risks are. I don't think it's a gamble, they simply don't think there was any significant wrong doing and no evidence has been revealed that contradicts this. Obama can't cover anything up...

Agree and then some. So are you going to vote for Gary Johnson?

"I don't think she'll need to go there"

It's what liberals do. When you are wrong on just about everything, you go on the attack. Most conservatives just sit there and take it. Trump doesn't give them that luxury.

"Clinton also has a massive resume of working for issues she believes in"

What has she done, exactly? Besides making herself obscenely wealthy, that is?

"I think a lot of your baggage is manufactured"

We know you think that, bless your heart. "My husband didn't cheat on me, we are victims of a vast right-wing conspiracy!!"

"Shot at by sniper fire"

Manufactured? I don't believe so...

"and yet she's leading the race. That should say something."

It sure does. It says that if your name is Kennedy or Clinton, then liberals don't give a darn what you do.

scottw 05-04-2016 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1099928)

3) Keep guns out of the hands of terrorists

some profound brilliance right there

spence 05-04-2016 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1099934)
some profound brilliance right there

Considering your post perhaps she's just stating the obvious, but I wouldn't want a terrorist to be denied their Second Amendments Rights either.

detbuch 05-04-2016 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1099937)
but I wouldn't want a terrorist to be denied their Second Amendments Rights either.

Do you have any evidence of this?

Sea Dangles 05-04-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1099906)
You're fixated, at least we know what's on your mind...

You love it

buckman 05-05-2016 04:58 AM

[QUOTE=spence;1099928]She was trying to address this 20 years ago but was blocked by the GOP. Can't blame her...

Of course not , and 7+ years Into the Obama administration and he has no personal responsibility either. She will continue and expand the failed policies of this administration.

Why do you say this? Her record as Senator on vets issues and defense spending is pretty solid. Can you cite a single policy reference that alludes to her position on ROE's?

She had no problem openly lying in the face parents receiving Their sons remains at an airport. What percentage of the military do you think agrees with me on this?

Hate? Here are her three top priorities from her website...

1) Strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in the current system.

2) Hold irresponsible dealers and manufacturers accountable.

The dealers are not breaking any laws . I know how important that is to you ,to walk the fine line , but they don't even do that .

Why would manufactures be responsible? I see a big donation from the lawyers . What a crock of bull#^&#^&#^&#^&

3) Keep guns out of the hands of terrorists, domestic abusers, other violent criminals, and the severely mentally ill.

This is campaign bull#^&#^&#^&#^& . What are hero state and the obvious .

Do you disagree with any of these?

Any evidence of any of this?

buckman 05-05-2016 05:01 AM

[QUOTE=spence;1099937but I wouldn't want a terrorist to be denied their Second Amendments Rights either.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me, if you love illegal immigration or immigration from radicalized area of the world. Vote for the Clintons

spence 05-05-2016 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detbuch (Post 1099956)
Do you have any evidence of this?

Sure, Syed Rizwan Farook.

The Dad Fisherman 05-05-2016 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1099974)
Sure, Syed Rizwan Farook.

You mean that guy who got his guns illegally.....that guy.

spence 05-05-2016 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1099992)
You mean that guy who got his guns illegally.....that guy.

The two rifles were purchased legally by his friend and transferred illegally. All the handguns were purchased legally by licensed dealers.

buckman 05-05-2016 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1099993)
The two rifles were purchased legally by his friend and transferred illegally. All the handguns were purchased legally by licensed dealers.

Your just being a pain in the ass now. The guns used in the terrorist attack were acquired illegally by the terrorist . Perhaps you would like to make the gun manufacture liable ? Whatever you do don't put the blame where it belongs .
The real fix is in making sure people like them do not get here I'm the first place .

The Dad Fisherman 05-05-2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1099993)
The two rifles were purchased legally by his friend and transferred illegally

They're still illegal...

If go fill a prescription for pain meds and then give them to my neighbor, the junkie....does that mean he got them legally?

spence 05-05-2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1099998)
Your just being a pain in the ass now. The guns used in the terrorist attack were acquired illegally by the terrorist . Perhaps you would like to make the gun manufacture liable ? Whatever you do don't put the blame where it belongs .
The real fix is in making sure people like them do not get here I'm the first place .

No, they were all bought legally from licensed dealers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ef3_story.html

I don't think that's really even that important part of the issue though...the question is the threshold for the feds to deny rights under current law without sufficient evidence there's a clear threat to public safety.

spence 05-05-2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1100001)
They're still illegal...

If go fill a prescription for pain meds and then give them to my neighbor, the junkie....does that mean he got them legally?

I'm going to moot you. There, you've been mooted.

Nebe 05-05-2016 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1100006)
I'm going to moot you. There, you've been mooted.

Just like all the red flags Hillary waves

spence 05-05-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1100009)
Just like all the red flags Hillary waves

That's right, you're a Trump fan now.

buckman 05-05-2016 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1100005)
No, they were all bought legally from licensed dealers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ef3_story.html

I don't think that's really even that important part of the issue though...the question is the threshold for the feds to deny rights under current law without sufficient evidence there's a clear threat to public safety.

Is there something wrong with you? The weapons were purchased by Enrique Marquez. He then lent them to the shooters. That is illegal ,and he faces multiple charges for it .
A lot of illegally held guns were one time purchased legally..