Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Neighbor in Chatham Squatting in our house. (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=48676)

Slammer223 05-04-2008 03:49 PM

I live in Mashpee and my brother lives in Falmouth.You can sic us on this guy anytime you want.And yes,our last name ends in a vowel.

Squid kids Dad 05-04-2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slammer223 (Post 587325)
I live in Mashpee and my brother lives in Falmouth.You can sic us on this guy anytime you want.And yes,our last name ends in a vowel.

I'll help also...Even tho my name starts with a vowel....:jump:

Bass Babe 05-04-2008 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squid kids Dad (Post 587359)
I'll help also...Even tho my name starts with a vowel....:jump:

My family comes from the land where last names have NO vowels. I will come as backup and nab his cat while everything goes down. Or, more realistically, if the guy really needs to get rid of his pets, I will find a place for them. Lemme know if that's the case, SS.

Swimmer 05-05-2008 11:01 AM

So what happened yesterday?

The Iceman 6 05-05-2008 12:31 PM

Sluggoslinger -

I hope it's all good!

Sluggoslinger 05-05-2008 03:21 PM

And he is gone... He moped around the house in the basement and when my father reminded him he needed to get out on sunday he acted suprised. My father then reminded him that the keys were getting changed monday (today).

He left an air compressor behind and my father offered him $50 to help him on his way and sever the reason for him to back. The guy says its worth more than that and declined to sell it to him. Can you believe the balls on this guy. Needless to say he's never getting it back and the locks are changed...

What an A-Hole. Apparantly he left some stuff at a neighbors house and they are going to put it out on the street in front of his old place for the trash man...

GattaFish 05-05-2008 06:16 PM

I am so glad this worked out,,,, :jump:

just amazed that the guy really did not think you were serious with the deadline of sunday,,,,,

Sluggoslinger 05-05-2008 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl F (Post 587571)
If the house is going to be vacant at any time soon, have your father request the PD to keep a real good eye on the place.....
bad pennies have a habit of returning.....

already done. The chatham PD were pretty understanding about it.

BigFish 05-05-2008 06:28 PM

Remember the saying....."No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!".

Raider Ronnie 05-05-2008 06:41 PM

So where the hell is this guy's own family to worry about this looser ???
You mentioned he got divorced, but no kids, sisters, brothers or other relatives ???

Swimmer 05-06-2008 09:00 AM

Awesome. Hope you and your family enjoy the summer.

Rockport24 05-06-2008 10:38 AM

that's good news that the guy is gone, but definitely get anything he owns, like the air compressor, out of the house so he can't say you "stole it" or anything like that.

Sluggoslinger 05-06-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 587656)
So where the hell is this guy's own family to worry about this looser ???
You mentioned he got divorced, but no kids, sisters, brothers or other relatives ???

His sister stopped by and said it was too bad things couldn't have worked out.... My fathers answer was what do you mean worked out???? We never wanted him here in the first place. She then went on to say she wanted nothing to do with the situation.

Either way he's gone and over the summer that air compressor will end up at the gift shop at the chatham dump. I'll let you all know when its headed there.

Slammer223 05-06-2008 05:44 PM

I'm glad the jerk is gone.I don't like people who take advantage of someone who is 73 years of age.I would've liked to see this guy mouth off to my brother Tony though.That would have been really special.

Squid kids Dad 05-06-2008 07:28 PM

Glad everything worked out...Lets hope it stays that way.:cheers: