Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   They're horses and it's still BS (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=66567)

buckman 10-15-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyD (Post 802561)
I didn't know this was a competition. I thought it was you making up facts without any real information.

I'm sure there are people who complain when the state uses tax money to maintain parking areas that are used primarily by fishermen or hunters. How is this any different?

When you back up your reply with Mom, how can I dispute your knowledge on the subject?

What did I say that you contend is BS?

Fishemen and hunters pay for those ramps. Buy a boat and you will find out what it cost.

striperman36 10-15-2010 06:59 PM

there are 2 significant plots of land in Blue Hills deeded to horse use.

No suprise about the bridge.

JohnnyD 10-16-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 802586)
When you back up your reply with Mom, how can I dispute your knowledge on the subject?

What did I say that you contend is BS?

Fishemen and hunters pay for those ramps. Buy a boat and you will find out what it cost.

You're welcome to dispute my knowledge on the subject, but a few google searches will confirm it. Actually, I'd prefer you try as opposed to making things or completely deflecting with nonsense.

Pay for what ramps? when did I make any mention of ramps? There are a lot of parking areas on the Cape used almost exclusively by fishermen. How exactly do they pay for them? Typical buckman, blatantly ignore what someone actually said and change their words.

Also, I know what it costs to launch a boat as I typically offer to pay the launch fee when on someone else's boat.

Some of your BS:
Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 801329)
Like 99.98% of us tax payers

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 802470)
The bike path in Mansfield is used by hundreds everyday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 802537)
Alot of horses are kept on land that pays little to no taxes.

Like I said, "facts" without any real information to support them.

You're welcome to dispute my knowledge on the subject, but a few google searches will confirm it. Actually, I'd prefer you try as opposed to making things or completely deflecting with nonsense.

fishbones 10-18-2010 01:28 PM

I drove under the new bridge on Saturday. It looks pretty nice for a horse bridge. And for the record, I don't own horses, nor do I really care for them. In fact, I've never even ridden a real horse. I did have a pet pony named Dusty when I was kid, though.

RIJIMMY 10-18-2010 03:18 PM

I've never rode a horse. I rode an elephant once at a state fair. Are there bridges for elephants?

Go Sean Bielat!!!!

Slipknot 10-18-2010 03:22 PM

I'm allergic to horses

who cares anyway
it's always been there
4.5 mil ain't bad for the work they did
sure is taking long enough