Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=97838)

scottw 01-28-2022 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1221498)

i said here it was stupid for trump
to limit it to a woman,

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

these days..."woman" is not necessarily a "limit" particularly for the left as we know that a "woman" is anyone that says they are a woman

scottw 01-28-2022 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1221496)

Ronald Reagan fulfilled his 1980 campaign promise to place a woman on the Court, which he did with the appointment of Sandra Day O'Connor.

imagine if Regan announced beforehand and specified.."white woman":rotf2:

PaulS 01-28-2022 05:19 PM

I'm starting to rethink my support of the vaccines as I just heard Senator Johnson say there's athletes who have been just dropping dead on the field from the vaccine

Got Stripers 01-28-2022 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1221532)
I'm starting to rethink my support of the vaccines as I just heard Senator Johnson say there's athletes who have been just dropping dead on the field from the vaccine

What another vaccine conspiracy theory, it’s getting hard to understand where these idiots get their news.

scottw 01-28-2022 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1221535)
What another vaccine conspiracy theory

should get the vax nazis all fired up :rotflmao:

Pete F. 01-28-2022 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1221507)
imagine if Regan announced beforehand and specified.."white woman":rotf2:

When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

detbuch 01-28-2022 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1221544)
When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Do you feel oppressed?

scottw 01-29-2022 05:02 AM

[QUOTE=Got Stripers;1221535

hard to understand where these idiots get their news.

[/QUOTE]

probably from "science"...

January 5, 2022

CDC Expands Booster Shot Eligibility and Strengthens Recommendations for 12-17 Year Olds

Today, CDC is endorsing the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ (ACIP) recommendation to expand eligibility of booster doses to those 12 to 15 years old. CDC now recommends that adolescents age 12 to 17 years old should receive a booster shot 5 months after their initial Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination series.

January 19, 2022

WHO says no evidence healthy children, adolescents need COVID-19 boosters

(Reuters) - There is no evidence at present that healthy children and adolescents need booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine, the World Health Organization's chief scientist Soumya Swaminathan said on Tuesday.Reuters

scottw 01-29-2022 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detbuch (Post 1221548)
Do you feel oppressed?

pete's definitely oppressed and feeling white guilty, white privileged, white fragilitied and there were a couple new ones too but I forget, triggered, covid ptsd afflicted, food insecure, trump deranged, probably a little claustrophobic from the basement :bsod:

wdmso 01-29-2022 08:39 AM

[QUOTE=scottw;1221507]imagine if Regan announced beforehand and specified.."white woman":rotf2:[/QUOTE

We’re you asleep in the 80’s there were no other women but white woman in the conservatives world

Jimmy Carter He appointed more African-Americans in four years than Presidents Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush combined appointed in the course of nearly 20 years.

Keep enjoying your own version of history and white victim hood

That evil Biden said he was going to pick a Black women. How’s that not discrimination. Boo hoo

wdmso 01-29-2022 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1221551)
probably from "science"...

January 5, 2022

CDC Expands Booster Shot Eligibility and Strengthens Recommendations for 12-17 Year Olds

Today, CDC is endorsing the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ (ACIP) recommendation to expand eligibility of booster doses to those 12 to 15 years old. CDC now recommends that adolescents age 12 to 17 years old should receive a booster shot 5 months after their initial Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination series.

January 19, 2022

WHO says no evidence healthy children, adolescents need COVID-19 boosters

(Reuters) - There is no evidence at present that healthy children and adolescents need booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine, the World Health Organization's chief scientist Soumya Swaminathan said on Tuesday.Reuters

Funny when Trump was in office the WHO was vilified and attacked by his administration and his supporters over Covid

cannot allow American taxpayer dollars to continue to finance an organization that, in its present state, is so clearly not serving America’s interests,

Kayleigh McEnany said: “The WHO appears to clearly have a China bias”.

And now Scott uses them as evidence that our CDC is the enemy

scottw 01-29-2022 08:53 AM

[QUOTE=wdmso;1221565]
Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1221507)
imagine if Regan announced beforehand and specified.."white woman":rotf2:[/QUOTE

We’re you asleep in the 80’s there were no other women but white woman in the conservatives world

Jimmy Carter He appointed more African-Americans in four years than Presidents Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush combined appointed in the course of nearly 20 years.

Keep enjoying your own version of history and white victim hood

That evil Biden said he was going to pick a Black women. How’s that not discrimination. Boo hoo

none of those presidents stated publicly they would exclude anyone based on color...biden stated publicly he'd exclude people, specifically "women" based on color..that's pretty racist

scottw 01-29-2022 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1221566)

And now Scott uses them as evidence that our CDC is the enemy

I didn't pick sides, just pointed out the apparently unsettled science

scottw 02-03-2022 08:15 AM

"he didn't pledge allegiance to the main stream narrative" :hihi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=720IZhRU-Jw

Slipknot 02-04-2022 12:23 PM

this is the kind of stuff more people need to know about
well worth watching the whole clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SVO0lc_1_o

scottw 02-04-2022 07:04 PM

[QUOTE=Slipknot;1221962]this is the kind of stuff more people need to know about
well worth watching the whole clip

pretty sure the FBI will investigating her and the White House will be directing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube to make her go away

Got Stripers 02-04-2022 07:06 PM

Somebodies foil hat loose it’s grip?

The Dad Fisherman 02-04-2022 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1222009)

*Lose

Slipknot 02-05-2022 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1222009)

Keep outing yourself as a sheep and stick your head in the sand like a large bird

Haven’t you noticed the many so called conspiracy theories that have become truth eventually? If not, I suggest you begin to question your sources and open your closed mind.
Enjoy your Totalitarianism

PaulS 02-05-2022 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slipknot (Post 1222057)
Keep outing yourself as a sheep and stick your head in the sand like a large bird

Haven’t you noticed the many so called conspiracy theories that have become truth eventually? If not, I suggest you begin to question your sources and open your closed mind.
Enjoy your Totalitarianism

You're the crybaby who is always worried that someone is going to take your freedoms away :laughs: so you sit around stroking your gun but calling people sheep.

Go away Bruce - you don't add anything to this forum.

Jim in CT 02-05-2022 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1222059)
You're the crybaby who is always worried that someone is going to take your freedoms away :laughs: so you sit around stroking your gun but calling people sheep.

but you’re not angry.

you’re right, not many of us can contribute information as useful and absolutely crucial as the Missouri state legislature having members being impolite to each other. i mean, how can we function without that information?

let’s all step aside and make room for you.

call him a retard next, to show us how angry everyone is except you.

The Dad Fisherman 02-05-2022 09:48 AM

The words “classy” and “smarmy” come to mind

scottw 02-05-2022 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1222063)

and "snarky"

scottw 02-05-2022 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1222059)

don't overestimate your contributions :rotflmao:

Jim in CT 02-05-2022 09:56 AM

Quote:

paul says it’s paranoid to talk about lost freedoms.

Meanwhile, how many small businesses were lost during government mandates lockdowns, which John’s Hopkins said were useless? Tell the people
who lost their businesses and now have to work at walmart, that no one is having anything taken from them.

but paul knows better than John’s Hopkins, he disagrees with their study and says the lockdowns helped. of course he didn’t share on what basis he concluded John’s Hopkins was wrong.

Tell the. bridgman bakers who jet forces out of business for not agreeing to abandon their religion, that nothing can ever be taken away.

Tell the charred children from Waco, or the corpses at Ruby Ridge.

The governments not out to get us. But there are tyrants out there.

Slipknot 02-05-2022 10:00 AM

https://covid19updates.org/cdc-natur...ng-delta-wave/

So they admit natural immunity is better yet mandates fir vaccine is acceptable by some of you people, nice.
I have heard people are being denied medical treatment if they have no gotten the shots, what kind of world do we live in? That mentality is just plain evil.

I bring this stuff up to you guys because I care about all humans. Pay attention

Jim in CT 02-05-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slipknot (Post 1222070)

So they admit natural immunity is better yet mandates fir vaccine is acceptable by some of you people, nice.
I have heard people are being denied medical treatment if they have no gotten the shots, what kind of world do we live in? That mentality is just plain evil.

I bring this stuff up to you guys because I care about all humans. Pay attention

keep doing it and ignore the flak.

the entire media ignored John’s Hopkins study that lockdowns were useless, and they don’t want to talk about natural immunity.

The Dad Fisherman 02-05-2022 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slipknot (Post 1222070)

Bruce, People have completely lost their minds over this. I have a friend who actually thinks it would be acceptable to turn someone away from an emergency room if they’re not vaccinated. My jaw hit the floor on that one.

PaulS 02-05-2022 10:26 AM

Quote:

Figured you would point out a typo.

The Dad Fisherman 02-05-2022 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1222076)
Figured you would point out a typo.

I’m not the one applying the grease paint pretty heavy today.

Quick with edit today too…..