Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
some plugs
02-24-2004, 08:55 PM
some plugs
Wow Flap!

Some of those babies are in such nice shape they look like they could have been made yesterday!!

I am sure it took you quite some time to put together your collection?
I would love to be able to collect some of the oldies but nowadays with the fools and their money you cant find a good deal for the most part!!

Hope ya got them insured!!
Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2004, 09:01 PM
some plugs
Wow is right! Nice collection, Flap. Thanks for sharing a gander at those beauties.Cool
02-24-2004, 09:05 PM
some plugs
Good evening everyone....errrr....argggg....my name is errr...aaa...BigFish and I am a plugoholic!:laugha: It did not start off to be a bad thing.....early on, I just bought plugs to throw at the fishies, maybe catch a few......sometimes I would lose one, you know, and then I would have to buy more.......and then came the web-site......yeah, the web-site!!!! Striped-Bass they called it...."its a ball" they said...."give it a try" they said so I did......and then came.....THE PLUG FORUM!!!!! A place where colorful, seductive, handmade plugs are posted in picture, discussed, traded and bandied about like gold bullion......yeah.....thats when it happened......I was hooked (no pun intended)!!! Soon afterwards a guy sells me a mini-lathe...."make plugs" he says.....now look at me......alaskan yellow cedar stacked in the pantry next to the Cheerios, wood shavings in the bed.......the constant aroma of shaved wood wafts through the house.....I am losin' it I tell ya, losin' it!!!!! When will it end damn it, wheeennnnnn!!!!!:bc:

:laugha: :hihi: :hs: :bl:

Good to know I am not alone!:btu:

Lordy, Lordy I Want A Forty!(Though A Fifty Would Be Nifty!)
02-24-2004, 09:24 PM
some plugs
Hi Steve :wavey: :btu:
02-24-2004, 10:06 PM
some plugs
Helllllo Steve,
Please do not stop Smile

Looks GREAT

VB
02-24-2004, 10:07 PM
some plugs
:drool: :drool: :drool: :kewl: :kewl: :heybaby: johnny "the Ratt Boy"
02-24-2004, 10:08 PM
some plugs
OK, be a few minutes. I will go down to the museum and see what I can dust off.
Find all posts by this user
02-24-2004, 10:16 PM
some plugs
FLAP-Stop,Stop, cut it out your killin me here!:scream:
It should be against the law to show that many gorgeous plugs at one time! :kewl:
02-24-2004, 10:46 PM
some plugs
Blue Streaks and Warbels

Attached File(s) Image(s)

02-24-2004, 10:48 PM
some plugs
Couple stray darters ( I'm just grabbin' chit)

02-24-2004, 10:51 PM
some plugs
Between Christmas and now I have been on the two plug a week program to stock up on my most productive plastic ware. This is the arsenal for this upcoming season. Yozuris, Cotton Cordell, Renegade and Tsunami

02-24-2004, 11:12 PM
some plugs
Last one for tonight.Some misc. Needlesby Gibbs ( Seaworm, Chartreuse/redand Bumblebee) Gags, Boone and the top one was sent to me new last year by Eelpunt and this is what one season of taking countless Bass on it. ( Do you think Ray would re-paint that one for me?)

02-24-2004, 11:27 PM
some plugs
This is definetly the last one tonight. Am I boring you guys?

02-24-2004, 11:28 PM
some plugs
:devil: just say whenAngel

Boat-Beach-Boat-Beach-Boa... AHHH!!
02-24-2004, 11:31 PM
some plugs
Now ya did it Flap, ya put me over the edge ,just like Big Fish told it!:uhoh: Now i gotta go and find a PA meeting and check in to an impatient detox program.:eek:
02-25-2004, 12:08 AM
some plugs
At first it was....just for the fishin':bc: ....next thing you know......I am supporting a six plug a day habit!!!!Huh Home made, store bought, plugs at auction, e-bay........damn that e-bay! Plastic, metal, wood......ohhhh....ooooohhhh.....the wood is goooood!:drool: I just have to have em'....red, blue, white, green, blurple.....poppers, darters, needlefish, swimmers.......it doesn't matter what they were, I had to have them!!!!:err:

Lordy, Lordy I Want A Forty!(Though A Fifty Would Be Nifty!)
02-25-2004, 01:07 AM
some plugs
Cool stuff Flaptail! The blue swimmer with the cotter pin hardware is a Murat. I don't know what the other is.
Adam
02-25-2004, 07:56 AM
some plugs
In the last pic of all the small Gibbs stuff is a popper that was never rigged. It is not a Gibbs even though it looks like it. Anyone know what that one is?

02-25-2004, 08:31 AM
some plugs
In the last pic what did Stan Gibbs call the ones that look like the little trolling plugs I think the first I saw of em was when CS posted some Of his stuff when Stan Passed on.the're cool.
02-25-2004, 08:34 AM
some plugs
Oh Yea I almost forgot I want that big rebel Pop-R