Some Plugs Forums
some plugs - Printable Version

+- Some Plugs Forums (http://striped-bass.com/Someoldplugs)
+-- Forum: My Category (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Some Plugs Thread ~ 2004 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: some plugs (/showthread.php?tid=158)

some plugs - justplugit - 03-03-2004 11:49 PM

Hey Flap, iv'e been waitin! It's 9:50. Ya must of gotten out of work early.:kewl:

some plugs - Slipknot - 03-03-2004 11:54 PM

Quote:Originally posted by Flaptail
Hi Slip, don't be embarassed but a selection of Slipknots is on it's way!

embarassed?:confused:
you mean you are sending me a selection of Slipknots? Big Grin thanks Big Grin

oh, and was I supposed to show pics of my other plugs too, like my beachmasters and stuff?

some plugs - Flaptail - 03-04-2004 12:05 AM

My prized Slipknot Herring Pikie

some plugs - Flaptail - 03-04-2004 12:06 AM

HABS Egg and Swimmer

some plugs - Flaptail - 03-04-2004 12:07 AM

3 POPPERS

some plugs - Flaptail - 03-04-2004 12:09 AM

What does that last line mean Slip?Sad

some plugs - Slipknot - 03-04-2004 12:20 AM

it means, I showed pics of all my old stuff and pics of most of other builders stuff, but I didn't single out any commercial stuff that is still in production.

I'm too tired to do anymore anyway right now.

nice Hab'n'egger there Smile

some plugs - Flaptail - 03-04-2004 12:34 AM

I may be a little dense here. Are you saying that by my showing Beachmasters ( some of, not all) I stepped over some invisible line? Gibbs is in production, Lex is in production.I don't get it and I am getting annoyed. Ah to hell with it then, somebody always gets a bug up thier ass sooner or later. That was my last post then, don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

I was trying to pay you a compliment. Too bad , it was fun for a while.:mad:

some plugs - capesams - 03-04-2004 01:02 AM

MAN! bugs-gerbles what's the differents...we're on a roll. how else can I see stuff I don't have an need to get./ beg borrow steal ,confaskate,ho. I'm already grumpy enough, don't quit on me .

some plugs - NIB - 03-04-2004 09:52 AM

Hey Flap,I think U are missreading Slip's comments I don't think he is annoyed at all.It takes alot to get him pissed.An I just didn't read his post like that .So please keep up the good work.soon It'll be springBig Grin Did u notice my Black an Purple swimmer he posted.It has Pink eyes. Probably the nicest plug i have made.More to come soon though Its almost warm enough An this thread Has my blood pumpin.

some plugs - tobias - 03-04-2004 10:03 AM

Some Hahn's.

some plugs - Slipknot - 03-04-2004 10:52 AM

Quote:Originally posted by Flaptail
I may be a little dense here. Are you saying that by my showing Beachmasters ( some of, not all) I stepped over some invisible line? Gibbs is in production, Lex is in production.I don't get it and I am getting annoyed. Ah to hell with it then, somebody always gets a bug up thier ass sooner or later. That was my last post then, don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

I was trying to pay you a compliment. Too bad , it was fun for a while.:mad:

thanks for the compliment but I don't have any bug Sad you didn't hurt anyones feelings. maybe I was tired and what I was trying to say didn't come across correctly on the internet so don't stop posting because that wasn't anywhere near what I meant Sad:confused: sorry it came across the wrong way I didn't mean anything by that Steve.
Maybe I should have said nothing, I'm sorry, it was kind of like I was asking a question- should I snap some shots of more of my plugs? another words.

keep it going, we had bassmaster getting into it too, OK?

anyway, call me if you get a chance.

some plugs - Flaptail - 03-04-2004 11:26 AM

ok:thanks:

some plugs - BigFish - 03-04-2004 11:31 AM

More.....many more please!:drool:

some plugs - Flaptail - 03-04-2004 11:33 AM

Big Fish, your gonna need a bib!Big Grin

some plugs - BigFish - 03-04-2004 11:37 AM

Just want you guys to know....this thread inspired me to finally turn my first plug yesterday! Thats right, the very first "BigFish Bait" has rolled off the assembly line and I am hooked. It came out pretty good as far as turning it, its a pencil popper equal in size to a 2 1/2 oz. Just gotta finish it, prime, paint, thru-wire etc. It came out great though, wish I had a digi-camera to post pic....when I finish it I will have Slingah take one with his and post. Thanks for all the great plug pics guys.....I got my bib on and am ready for more!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Needlefish next!:btu:

some plugs - justplugit - 03-04-2004 01:57 PM

TOBIAS- Thanks for the pics. :kewl:I have never seen his darters and didn't know he turned them. I have his surfster,danny and jointed pikie,but no camera.Sad

some plugs - justplugit - 03-04-2004 02:00 PM

Congrats Big Fish on your first born,looking forward to the pics.Big Grin

some plugs - capesams - 03-04-2004 02:31 PM

send them ta me an I'll take some pic's an postem for ya..honest.

some plugs - BigFish - 03-04-2004 02:42 PM

Gotta finish them first....nice try Capesams!:smash:

OK...don't want to hijack this thread so lets kick it back into high gear with some vintage stuff!:jump: